Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Introduction

I must have tossed and turned for at least two or three minutes last night, thinking of what I would write as my first post on this blog. This morning I logged in and saw that there are no posts yet, so mine would be the first, and against my will, the Introduction.

So first of I would like to tell you that much like the ICC, my opinions can be bought, however, I draw the line at T20. Not even a gold-plated Katrina Kaif will get you a good comment about T20, Lalit Modi or the ICC.

Secondly, Barry The Pom (Baseer) is an Englishman, so none of his opinions matter.

Thirdly and more important that the second point, but not the first, welcome to the blog. I really hope you enjoy your stay and contribute to the posts here with your valued comments, but don't get on my wrong side, otherwise you will feel my wrath. In many places my anger has been compared to a slightly upset chiuaua tearing your ankles appart.

But don't worry, I don't get upset too easily. Best you agree with my opinions, you know, just in case.

So go out, tell your friends about this blog and lets get this blog buzzing with advertising revenue... I mean comments.

3 comments:

  1. "Secondly, Barry The Pom (Baseer) is an Englishman, so none of his opinions matter."

    ---------------

    You rock, Sir Wernich! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. " So go out, tell your friends about this blog and lets get this blog buzzing with advertising revenue... I mean comments. "



    -------------------------------------------------


    You know, you're already sounding a bit like Lalit Modi, unbeknownst to you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. sam, that's not true. i started liking money way before lalit even knew what a dollar was.

    and i've been sporting manly ruggedness before vettori, but not before amla i think.

    ReplyDelete